• Level 1, 25 Shields Street, Cairns QLD 4870

Who may apply for a Parenting Order?

Section 65C of the Family Law Act 1975 (as amended) states that a Parenting Order in relation to a child may be applied for by:

  • Either or both of the child’s parents; or
  • The child; or
  • A grandparent of the child; or
  • Any other person concerned with the care, welfare or development of the child.

Leave a Response

  • © Cope Family Law 2021

    Website created by RJ New Designs